Step 1: Go to SoliCall menu “Tools –> Options” and choose the sound devices you are using with your VoIP program.
Step 2: Using the above options screen, select the desired audio filters. Following is a brief explanation of the filters:
• PNR – Uses a generic profile to enhance the noise reduction (both for incoming and outgoing audio).
• Noise Reduction – Remove ambient noise on your side so your party can hear better.
• Echo Cancellation – Cancel echo on your side so your party will not hear himself/herself.
• Incoming Noise Reduction – Remove ambient noise coming from the far-end so you can hear better.
• Incoming Echo Cancellation – Cancel echo coming from the far-end so you will not hear yourself.
• The two sliders at the bottom of the screen control the aggressiveness of the filters. Increase aggressiveness by moving the slider to the right and reduce aggressiveness by moving the slider to the left.
• You may also register your voice to make the outgoing noise reduction more personalized. Register your voice using the “Action->Add Speaker…” menu.
Step 3: look at the Sound menu of Windows. You can open it directly of via the control panel. We recommend setting SoliCall to be either “Ready” or “Default Communication Device”.
Step 4: Now, you can configure your VoIP program to use SoliCall.
Step 5: Finally, to test your configuration, open the main screen of SoliCall and make a call. You should see that
|To set up SoliCall, go to Skype menu: Tools –> Options –> Audio Settings
Set the Microphone and Speakers to “SoliCall” and click ‘Save’
To set up SoliCall, go to: Preferences–> Devices.
|To set up SoliCall for other soft-phone programs, go to the program’s main screen, look for the audio settings (usually through settings/tools-options/preferences) and change the Audio In (microphone) and the Audio Out (speakers) to SoliCall. If your soft-phone does not give you the option to change the audio device, it means that it is using the default audio device (or default communication device). In that case, you will need to change the default audio device (or the default communication device) in Windows to be SoliCall.|