The server SDK is designed for developers of VoIP solutions and platforms that are looking to perform a centralized improvement to the quality of the voice. The SDK is embedded in the audio path of the server platform using a simple API. The SDK offers noise reduction including our profile-based noise reduction, reference-based noise reduction, noise suppression, echo cancellation, server-side echo cancellation, network echo cancellation, echo suppression and AGC. In addition the SDK provides real-time feedback on the quality of the audio. The SDK works with all popular platforms (e.g. Linux and Windows). Since the SDK is written in ANSI C++, it can be easily ported to any platform that has a C++ compiler. The SDK is targeted for:
1. Developers of IP-PBXs and Media-Gateways.
2. Developers of VoIP solution that have access to the audio on the servers.
3. Manufacturers PBXs and network devices.
Some of the benefits:
• Improve audio quality regardless the clients that are using the network.
• Noise cancellation/suppression including profile-based tuning.
• Server-side echo cancellation/network echo cancellation.
• Reduce echo and noise that might enter the network from any remote site/network.
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC).
• Real-time feedback on the quality of the audio.
• Flexible configuration that covers variety of usage scenarios and requirements (e.g. different sampling rates, range of aggressive levels, different CPU requirements, etc.).
• Built-in debug capabilities that enable our support team guide our customers how to fix audio behavior and tune audio quality.
For more information about this product contact us.