SoliCall Connect is one of our Noise Firewall solutions. It is a powerful product for call centers or shared workspace that combines distributed noise reduction with seamless client side integration. SoliCall Connect is targeted for contact centers or shared workspace that are using softphones running on Windows.
SoliCall Connect displays real-time statistics on calls in progress and aggregated statistics on closed calls including a Noise Map. You can use this information to evaluate the improvement provided by the Noise Firewall and also to gain control and insight on call quality factors in your contact center including noisy agents.
Following are some of the statistics/dashboard provided by the SoliCall Connect:
• Distributed noise reduction that in real-time correlates the audio in all calls in order to identify the source of noise and remove it from the calls. It removes any type of noise including voices of other agents in the background, instructions of the supervisor, internal PA system etc.
• Machine learning algorithms that keep learning the noise and build a Noise Map of the call center or shared work space floor.
• Seamless integration with any windows-based softphone. The softphone can be a stand-alone phone application, like Genesys softphone or Avaya softphone, a browser-based phone, like Amazon Connect or Nice inContact, or any other webRTC based softphone.
• Support both co-located agents in the office and noise cancellation for at-home agents.
• Fault tolerance utilizing a distributed architecture.
Integrating SoliCall Connect in your environment is straightforward.