NOISE FIREWALL™ is a software solution for call centers, shared workspace, open space and any crowded workspace. It blocks the ambient noise & ambient voices in the call center and prevents customers from overhearing it. The following video illustrates the Noise Firewall in action:
The Noise Firewall displays real-time statistics on calls in progress and aggregated statistics on completed calls. It also displays a Noise Map of the call center. You can use this information to evaluate the improvement provided by the Noise Firewall and to gain control and insight on call quality factors in your contact center and identify noisy agents.
Following are few of the statistics provided by the Noise Firewall via a browser-based dashboard.
The main benefits of the Noise Firewall solution are:
• Customer experience (CX). Shields the customers from ambient noise of the call center such as other agents talking with other customers, supervisor giving instructions, announcements on the PA etc.
• Hybrid. Supports hybrid work model which combines work from the office with remote work. For at-home agent, the Noise Firewall will also remove any non-human sounds like dog barking, car horn etc.
• Visibility. Provides a useful dashboard with statistics on call quality enabling ongoing monitoring and improvement.
• Security and regulations. Does not require connection to any cloud service and in addition protects sensitive and private data from being overheard by the customers which corresponds with regulations such as PCI, FedRAMP, HIPAA and GDPR.
• Flexibility. Can be deployed in almost any telephony environment and supports both a distributed and a centralized architecture.
• Bidirectional. Can also remove the ambient noise originated from the customer side.
• Automation. Improves the accuracy of transcription and any other voice analytic.
• Volume. Adjusts the speech volume to a comfortable level.
• Efficiency. Improves productivity by reducing AHT.
You can deploy the Noise Firewall by using one of the following two products:
• SoliCall Connect. This product works with any softphone (e.g. Zoom, Teams, Avaya & RingCentral) running on Windows. You just need to change the softphone’s microphone to use SoliCall’s microphone.
• PBXMate for Call Centers. This product connects to the telephony infrastructure using the SIP standard. It is connected either as a Sip Proxy to the phones or as a Sip Trunk to the PBX. This product works with any phone including deskphones and mobile phones.
For more information about this solution contact us.