Installing the License Server
1. Select a PC that will be active all the time, with a static IP, so it can provide licenses to all installations of SoliCall Pro.
2. On this PC first install the professional version of SoliCall Pro that you received from us. Afterwards, extract to the directory “C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\bin” the license server files you received from us.
3. Double-click on the executable “License_Server_SoliCall_Pro” and navigate to “Tools->Enter License” and provide the path to the license key you received from us. Afterwards, you should see the purchased licensed quantity on the main screen:
4. Go to “Tools->License server” and write the IP of the license server machine.
Note: Once the license server is started, it takes it 5 minutes until it will provide licenses to SoliCall Pro instances.
Installing SoliCall Pro on Agent’s PCs
On each agent PC, install SoliCall Pro. Initially when you open the screen of SoliCall Pro, you will see the error message “Invalid License Server”. To resolve this error, go to “Tools->License Server” and enter the IP of the license server:
Now, this error message will disappear. In addition, you should also be able to see the actual usage count on the license server increasing.
SoliCall Pro starts with the a built-in evaluation period. If you received a license for SoliCall Pro, you can install it on each instance of SoliCall Pro. This is done via “Tools->Enter License…”
Next step is to make sure the desired audio filtering options are selected. This is done via “Tools->Options…”. Usually we recommend to: (1) disable echo cancellation since the agents are using headsets and (2) enable AGC to keep volume level at a comfortable level for both the agent and the customer.
That following configuration item is to make sure the audio devices on the PC are set correctly.
- On the Windows sound menu, make sure that “SoliCall Audio Device” is at “Ready” state and is not selected neither as the “Default Communication Device” nor as the “Default Device”.
- Open the audio settings of your softphone and change its Microphone and Speakers to be “SoliCall Audio Device”.
Now, you should be able to make a call and the audio will be routed to SoliCall Pro. When making a call, the “*** ON ***” indicator should appear:
Prerequisites for installing PBXMate for Call Centers
1. PBXMate could be run on any server in your network. We recommend that this server will have at least 4 CPU cores and 4G RAM.
2. The network between the Agent’s PCs and the PBXMate server should be fast to avoid delays to the audio.
3. The IP of the PBXMate server should be static.
4. Make sure there are no firewalls that might be blocking the communication between SoliCall Pro and PBXMate.
5. VMware player/workstation or any other VM software that can import files in OVF format.
Installing PBXMate (using a pre-built Virtual Machine)
1. Download the VM image of the PBXMate server.
2. Configure the VM to use the hardware of your server and launch the VM.
3. On any PC, open a web browser and navigate to http://[Server IP]:8083 . Using the browser you can control and monitor PBXMate. Note: if you do not know the server IP, you can login to the server and the IP will be displayed on the welcome screen.
4. If your DHCP does not allow you to fix the IP of the server, you should manually assign a static IP to the server. This is done by editing the file /etc/network/interfaces and setting the primary interface similar to the following example:
# The primary network interface:
iface ens33 inet static
dns-nameservers 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199
Configuring PBXMate on each PC
On each installation of SoliCall Pro, go to “Tools->PBXMate”, check “Use PBXMate” and update the IP of PBXMate server.
Note: if the IP of the agent’s PCs is not fix, then select “MAC” for the Station Identifier.
Monitoring the usage & statistics
Using the web browser you can view few graphs/statistics that are generated by PBXMate. You can look at:
Statistics of live calls
Noise Map being populated
Testing the Audio Quality
In addition to listening to the audio “after” filtering, you can also compare the audio “before” and “after”. In order to do so, you will need to activate recording in SoliCall Pro, both the regular recording and also the “extended recording” (via “Tools->Advanced Options…”). Once you do so, SoliCall Pro will start recording the calls. Contact us to get a utility (“parse_recording_dir”) that will generate from the recorded data audio files of “before” and “after”.