Installing the License Server
1. Select a Windows x64 PC that will be on-line during operation hours and has a static IP. Make sure there are no firewalls that might be blocking the communication between the server and the clients.
2. Add an environment variable SOLICALL_BIN with value “C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\bin\”
3. Create the directory “C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\bin” and extract to it the license server files you received from us.
4. Create the directory “C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\log”
5. Double-click on the executable “License_Server_SoliCall_Pro”.
6. Send to us the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\log\licenseserver_errLog”. Once we get this file we can generate a license for your machine.
7. Once you received the license from us, open the License Server and navigate to “Tools->Enter License” and provide the path to the license file you received from us. Afterwards, you should see the purchased licensed quantity on the main screen:
8. Go to “Tools->License server” and write the IP of the license server machine.
Note: Once the license server is started, it takes it 5 minutes until it will provide licenses to SoliCall Pro instances.
Installing SoliCall Pro on Agent’s PCs
On each agent PC, install SoliCall Pro. Initially when you open the screen of SoliCall Pro, you will see the error message “Invalid License Server”. To resolve this error, go to “Tools->License Server” and enter the IP of the license server:
Now, this error message will disappear. In addition, you should also be able to see the actual usage count on the license server increasing.
SoliCall Pro starts with the a built-in evaluation period. If you received a license for SoliCall Pro, you can install it on each instance of SoliCall Pro. This is done via “Tools->Enter License…”
The next step is to avoid Windows from blocking SoliCall Pro from communicating with other instances of SoliCall Pro and with the PBXMate server. This is done by opening a command line as administrator and typing:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”SoliCall” dir=in action=allow program=”C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliCall\bin\SoliCall_Pro.exe” enable=yes
PBXMate is usually installed on the same machine running the license server. Use the installation package and manual you received from us. Once installation is complete you should update the following variables:
Once setup is complete, please contact us to receive the production version and license.
Configuring PBXMate on each PC
On each installation of SoliCall Pro, go to “Tools->PBXMate”, check “Connect to PBXMate” and update the IP of PBXMate server.
1. If the IP of the agent’s PCs is not static, then select “MAC” for the Station Identifier.
2. If your softphone is not releasing the microphone after each call but rather keeps the microphone constantly open, the result is that SoliCall Pro will treat the entire duration as one single long call. This behavior will result in lower quality of noise reduction. Therefore in such case you should enable automatic splitting of long calls. The automatic splitting is using voice activity detection that is part of the noise reduction filtering, so make sure you did not disable the noise-reduction filtering in the option menu.
Monitoring the usage & statistics
Using the web browser you can view few graphs/statistics that are generated by PBXMate. You can look at:
Statistics of live calls
Noise Map being populated
Testing the Audio Quality
In addition to listening to the audio “after” filtering, you can also compare the audio “before” and “after”. In order to do so, you will need to activate recording in SoliCall Pro, both the regular recording and also the “extended recording” (via “Tools->Advanced Options…”). Once you do so, SoliCall Pro will start recording the calls. Contact us to get a utility (“parse_recording_dir”) that will generate from the recorded data audio files of “before” and “after”.