Cancel noise in cloud-based call centers
- On August 1, 2018
- contact center
Virtualization and cloud computing were the triggers for the emerging market of cloud-based call centers. We see more and more vendors offering cloud-based contact center software. If you are looking for a proof that this is no longer a small niche, just take a look at the efforts that Amazon is investing in its new Amazon Connect cloud-based contact center. The charm of this technology is the flexibility and simplicity it offers to the customers. You no longer need to invest a lot of money upfront in purchasing expensive hardware and software. No need to invest a lot of effort in setup and configuration. Simply sign in for one of the vendors and start sending/receiving calls from your agent’s PCs. You can increase/decrease the number seats as you go. You can also add/remove features as required.
It is clear why this technology is very compelling but does it solve the main source of distraction in the call center? Unfortunately the answer is no. This new technology does not solve the ambient noise which is almost an integral part of any call centers. Actually in most cases in the cloud-based call centers the noise problem is even worse since:
• The physical layout of the call center floor is usually a temporary location and surely it was not designed to take into account acoustics behavior.
• The equipment that is being used, like the headsets, is usually not top of the line.
So, you can build your call center in minutes without the need for big investments but the quality you provide to your customers and their satisfaction might be low. Following the same line of your existing technology, if you could simply click on a button and add a noise-firewall feature to mask the noises, would that be great?
Luckily the new product from SoliCall called SoliCall Connect is as close as possible to your requirements. This product has two main capabilities:
• Innovative and powerful centralized noise firewall that removes any background noises, including background voices, from the calls.
• Plug-and-play integration for cloud-based call centers. Within few clicks you can have it working in your call centers. OK, so this is not a single click of a button but it is very close.
In addition to improving call quality and customer experience, there are many other benefits you get when using SoliCall Connect like:
• Prevent leakage of private data. Protect private data from being overheard by your customers which corresponds with regulations such as PCI, FedRAMP and HIPAA.
• Increase productivity. Solve audio quality issues that disturb your agents such as low audio volume and noise coming from customer side.
• Improve the accuracy of transcription and analytic in noisy call centers.